Summer vacation season is almost upon us and of course you can't go wrong venturing to the beaches or a theme park, but if you're looking for some options beyond sun, sand and mouse ears we've got some suggestions for you.
- National Parks - There are 59 national parks in 27 states and two US territories. Each boasts at least one (if not more) of the following qualities: natural beauty, unique geological features, and plenty of recreational activities. If you want a great place to get back to nature you should definitely consider one of these. To learn more or to plan your adventure visit the National Park Service website.
- Arches - Utah
- Badlands - South Dakota
- Bryce Canyon - Utah
- Carlsbad Cavern - New Mexico
- Denali - Alaska
- Everglades - Florida
- Grand Canyon - Arizona
- Great Smoky Mountains - North Carolina, Tennessee
- Joshua Tree - California
- Yellowstone - Wyoming
- Yosemite- California
- San Francisco - The City by the Bay is can't miss destination. Cable cars, Alcatraz, Golden Gate Bridge, Chinatown, Fisherman's Wharf, Union Square, Fort Point - San Francisco has something for everyone. Plus, the natural beauty of Muir Woods is just a short drive away.
- Washington, D.C. - Our nation's capital has history and monuments galore, but if you go save some time for all the great FREE museums and the National Zoo.
- New York City - The Big Apple is the quintessential American city. It has bustling streets, shops on every corner, great eats and of course plenty of history. Add in all the museums and the thrill of a Broadway show and NYC is sure to please.
- Charleston, SC - If you prefer a more genteel, laid back vacation Charleston is the city for you. Chock full of history and southern charm Charleston is a vibrant, if slower paced locale. The architecture is beautiful and the flora is something to behold as well. Charleston also serves up mouthwatering delicacies and fresh seafood.
- New Orleans - New Orleans is so much more than Bourbon Street and Mardi Gras. New Orleans is a great melting pot of cultures featuring sights and sounds you won't find anywhere else. The cuisine is unique as well - gumbo, jambalaya, beignets. You won't go hungry during a trip to the Big Easy.
- Anchorage - This is a great Alaska gateway city. Anchorage is renowned for its cultural sites including the Alaska Native Heritage Center. Venture further into the state to see breathtaking nature and animals.
- Savannah - Like Charleston, Savannah is a southern city steeped in charm. The unique street square layout is a pleasure to take in from the back of a horse drawn carriage. As an added bonus, most drivers are skilled at peppering local history with tales of humor and personal interest. If you miss the beach, Tybee Island is just a short drive away.
- San Antonio - Texas is hot in the summer but San Antonio's Riverwalk is a great place to cool down and enjoy some shopping or good eats. If you go plan to cruise the Riverwalk - the short boat ride comes complete with a narrated history of the area. If history's your thing be sure to visit the Alamo as well.
- St. Augustine - Often overlooked St. Augustine is a Florida gem that shouldn't be missed. History, shopping, beaches - St. Augustine's got it all. Don't miss St. George Street with the Nation's Oldest Wooden Schoolhouse, historic Flagler College, Castillo de San Marcos, Lightner Museum, and the lighthouse.
Have Time to Travel | Trust Stockpile Easy Online Inventory Management Solution
After the reading this list, your biggest concern might be finding the time to take a vacation, but don't worry we've got you covered. If you have inventory management issues trust Stockpile easy online inventory management solution. Stockpile is the fastest, easiest way to track your small business inventory. Plus, Stockpile is fully customizable to meet your needs. Want to check your inventory when you're out of the office? No problem! Stockpile easy online inventory management solution is mobile compatible so you can always access your data, anytime from anywhere. Try Stockpile today and start planning your next vacation tomorrow!