How to create new users in our online inventory management system:
Who has access to perform this task? Owners have the ability to create managers and base users for any location while being able to perform all other system functions. Managers have the ability to create base users for any location while being able to perform all other system functions. Base users are allowed to manage inventory at one of more locations (based on their access level as granted by the owner or manager). Base users do not have reporting access. Reporting only users cannot manage inventory but can view reports across locations.
- Login to the website at https://signup.canvusapps.com/login.
- Click on in the Header next to the user's name.
- Click on from the drop down list.
- The Manage Users page will load. Click on the button.
- The Add New User Page will load. Note: Upon adding a user, an activation email will be sent to the email provided for the user. Please check the junkmail folder if the user does not see the activation email in their inbox. Owner and manager user creation screens are shown below:
- Enter in a password in the Password field.
- Enter in the same password in the Password confirmation field.
- Click the button.
The user has been created in the system. The activation email will be sent to the address provided. To activate the account, the user must click on the link provided in the body of the email. Remember to please check the junkmail folder if the message does not immediately appear in the user's inbox.
If you have any questions about how to use this function after logging in, please click on Help and contact support. We appreciate you using Stockpile, the world's best free inventory management for small business. We appreciate your feedback. Drop us a note via the help request form if there's something you'd like to see in the app. We built Stockpile to be a flexible and easy-to-use inventory management system. There's new features coming out every month. So what are you waiting for? Enjoy free inventory management today!
- Owner: all privileges assigned to Manager and Basic User plus the ability to create Managers
- Manager: all privileges assigned to Basic User plus access to Reports, all locations’ data, company settings and creation of Basic and Reporting-only users
- Basic User: manage inventory at location(s) assigned
- Reporting Only: run reports for all locations but cannot manage inventory