Recording a Sales Return in the System
Who has access to Perform this task: Owner, Manager, Base user
- Login to the website at https://signup.canvusapps.com/login.
- Make sure the correct location is selected. If the user has access to multiple locations, click on the current location displayed in the Header next to the company name and select the location.
- At the home page, click on the button.
- The 'Add to Existing' page will load. In the Find field, enter the name of the product. A list of existing items will be displayed below. Click on the product name from the list.
- The 'Add to Existing' page will refresh and display the selected item. Select from the following radio buttons: . If Usable Return is selected, the item will be added back to the inventory count for the selected location. If Unusable Return is selected the item will not be added back to the inventory count for the selected location.
- Enter in Quantity returned in the Quantity field.
- Enter in Refund per Unit in the Unit Refund field.
- Enter in a Comment about the return in the Comments field.
- Click on the button to complete the return in Stockpile.