Editing an Existing Inventory Item
Who has access to Perform this task: Owner, Manager, Base user.
- Login to the website at https://signup.canvusapps.com/login.
- At the home page, enter in the item name in the name field. A list of existing items will be displayed below. Click on the name link associated with the item.
- The Item page will load. In the Label section. Click on the button.
- The Edit Item page will load. Edit the Name, SKU, Summary, Area, Manufacturer in the provided text boxes. For more information on setting minimum stock count please visit the tutorial here.
- Click on the button. The changes made will be applied immediately to the item.