Deactivating an Existing User
Who has access to Perform this task: Owner, Manager. Owners have the ability to deactivate Managers and Base Users at all location. Managers have the ability to deactivate Base Users at all locations.
- Login to the website at https://signup.canvusapps.com/login.
- Click on in the Header next to the user's name.
- Click on from the drop down list.
- The Manage Users page will load. Click on the button next to the user you would like to deactivate.
- A window will pop up asking for you to confirm the deactivation. Click the OK button. A confirmation message will be displayed across the top of the page. The user will no longer have access to the system.