Add Stock to an Inventory Item that Already Exist in the System
Who has access to Perform this task: Owner, Manager, Base user.
- Login to the website at https://signup.canvusapps.com/login.
- Make sure the correct location is selected. If the user has access to multiple locations, click on the current location displayed in the Header next to the company name and select the location.
- At the home page, click on the button.
- The 'Add to Existing' page will load. In the Find field, enter the name of the product. A list of existing items will be displayed below. Click on the product name from the list.
- The 'Add to Existing' page will refresh and display the selected item. Select the radio button if it is not already selected.
- Enter in stock received in the Quantity field.
- Enter in Unit Cost in the Unit Cost field.
- Enter in a Comment about the item in the Comments field.
- Click on the button to enter the new stock into Stockpile.